Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Friggin Katrina

Last night late, I tried to call my friend the Hippy.  He resides in Colorado, a place that isn't under the spell of Katrina.  I couldn't connect to him.  It dawned on me today that the cell signal towers were out because of this spirit of far reaching winds.

Panic set in on me this morning when I realized that I have people I care for who live in Mississippi and Louisiana that I had not kept contact with due to personal differences.  Today taught me, as I sought any way to contact them--only to fail, that it is far better to keep in touch; because you never know, I mean you just never know when we shall forever disappear from each other's lives.

I cannot watch these stories without having a part of my heart shredded. Yet, I do.  Pain is the only way I can drum up the presence of those who can't contact anyone to let them know they are alive.  God protect them, feed them, and lead them to safety. 

If this was something I could repent of and it would stop, then I would do so. Let those of us who pray continue to do so. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



   From: SixtezHippyfreak @aol.com
 

   The fullfilment of Bible Prophecy..


   This does not surprize me at all..  only, from my own research, into Bible prophecy, since 1967, as well as Native American prophecy, I would not be at all surprized, if Bush, and the rest of his "skull & bones", Nazi,cabal, whom I have absolutely no doubt, are working closely with, Satanic , black magic.. the Bush group, may actually be directly responsible for hurricane Katrina, in the 1st place, through God only knows what type "black magic", CIA/KGB/Nazi science, or inadvertantly, through the pollution, of Mother Earth. At any rate, it is as clear as day, to anyone with a mind to think, that Bible prophecy, and other sacred, prophecies, are unfolding before our eyes.  And that the religious, and political right wing, are hard at at work aligning themselves, in places of power, and control, which according to God's Word, belongs only to the Lord of Lords, and King of Kings,,, Jesus Christ, himself.
   Fellow beleivers, in the resurrection, and Divinity, of Jesus Christ, said, "My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then my servants would fight... but now is my kingdom, not from hence." - St. John 18:36
   
  The peceding was the spark needed for this spiritual observation.. thankyou, sister, Chelle Stockman !!!
                                             

                                                                                                        &