Sunday, November 20, 2005

So glad to be alive

Everyone!  I wish to share something with you. I stepped outside tonight- to smoke.  I was in deep thought, thoughts of God; thoughts to God.  I thought of my neighbor and of myself, two people who love God very much.  I thought of my transgressions and began to speak out loud with the stars as my audience. 

I'm not perfect but I do get things right now and then.  I don't blame and don't believe in excuses.  I am a woman of intent and don't dismiss much as a mistake.  I am what I am, a woman on a personal journey.

Truth is important and tonight the Holy Spirit met with me as the celestials witnessed.  Mercy and compassion, the spark of the living, this was how I was touched tonight.  I figure that I want to live a very long life because there is so much to learn and I'm unafraid.  But, repentence takes time, therefore for me, it will be neccessary to live a long life.  I'm unafraid of sin so long as the Holy Spirit is here.  I trust with all my heart that the Spirit is powerful enough to lead me to transformation.

Thank you.   I had to share and now I'm going back out to think some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had a haunting since I was a small child.  Its cames in the form of words I was too young understand but words I have never forgotten.  "The good I would do I do not and the evil I would not do, that is what I do."  Now that I have put away the things of my childhod and have become a man, I have come to realize that the greatest evil I do is to keep myself from drowning in the pond of serenity that has been promised me.  L