Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Beyond the Mattress

Life is for the living; and yes memories do serve a purpose; but let us pursue our dreams.

I'll enjoy the process even when it is agonizing.  Ya know why?  I've got a few truly good friends and tons of wonderful acquaintances that motivate me.  You ladies and gentlemen know who you are.

A special thanks to Mary aka Swidipi1, Alma aka Alegreo3, Groovehawg(te amo), David aka Dhayden44 and my friend since 1st grade, Jenny aka JenJen d'Heurle.  You've walked me through darkness and shared with me your light.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it has been an amazing experience watching the flower blossom. may you continue on your journey in a happiness that you deserve so much, Chelle. and remember that you are loved and adored by hearts that are touched by your presence every single day of your life. Rock on babe.