Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Ire

Man's inhumanity towards man, that's the ire that woke me very early and hasn't allowed me to sleep.  Hearing that two of our local soldiers were killed in Iraq didn't help any.  Let's see, we have protestors against the war speaking out and I know some don't mean it, but they dishonor our soldiers ( our children ) who give their lives and think they are protecting our rights by following direct orders.  I'll not fault these ladies and gentlmen.  On the other hand, since when is war a healthy thing?  Is this for the purposes of population control?  Or, is this merely a matter of profits over humanity.  What does it profit anyone if we die?  So the irony here is, that in order to maintain peace we must kill.  Perhaps if the Israelites had done what God commanded so long ago and got rid of all the booty, revenge might not have followed us through the centuries to bite us in the ass.  Then the command was to kill thousands upon thousands, but now it would amount to millions upon millions.  How long will God contend with us?  Let me be one to apologize to the people of this earth.  I'm sorry if my freedoms have hurt any of you and I'm sorry to you all if any of my indirect as well as direct actions have caused you grief.  I ask for your forgiveness and am grateful for your mercy.  Thank you.

No comments: