Saturday, April 15, 2006

Big Bang-Twinkling of an Eye by Chelle Stockman

Many Christians are bent on disproving what science is trying to prove--the truth.  For those Christians I say, relax or be excited about this.  Truth must prevail. 
 
They need to understand scientific method which can be so cumbersome in its quest for truth, leaving nothing undiscovered.  Are there such things as the undiscovered truths?  You bet there are. 
 
So why are people of religious faiths so at odds with the scientific world?  Perhaps it is because so much science turns out to be incorrect, that is until the scientific method uses the errors to hit upon and explain the truths.
 
One such truth is the Big Bang Theory.  I'm shocked that so many religious people are at odds with this theory but most shocked at my fellow Christians.  For Christians, all we have to do is to look at the blueprint written by humans inspired by God expressly for humans--the bible (old and new testaments).  For Christians, the Big Bang Theory is really the scientific explanation of what we know to be the Twinkling of an Eye promise.  1 Corinthians 15.50 to 58 lay out some pretty cool clues to what we are in reality and how we shall abort our existence in this world.  It is about the perishable and imperishable, the mortal and the immortal.  My favorite part in this passage is 51- 52 which states, "Listen, I will tell you a mystery! We will not all die, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet." 
 
I am truly excited about science, my skeptical friends.  Be excited with me!  The method science uses is painfully slow but even so, they are one day going to prove what philosophers like Socrates supposed, that there is an absolute God. With our 3-dimensional existence putting a wedge between the truth and our understanding, the Super-String theory combined with the Super symmetry Theory shall prove of heavens beyond those we recognize such as Paul's 3rd heaven and John's 7th heaven.
 
To be created in the image of our creator is simply that we are spirit, thinking, conscious spirits, just as our creator is.  I don't freak out when I hear things like, "man came from fish".  Remember the fish and fowl were here long before us.  They came on the 5th day of our creator's creation.  Note, I did not say, "on the human understanding of a day. " We didn't get here until the 6th day of our creator's creation.  
 
Don't get me started folks.  I love the word of God and I love science.   I find no problem in either as I come to understand more and more.  I'm shooting for wisdom and that can only come as truth is manifested; so, rock on you scientists out there!
 
Chelle Stockman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly Chelle--It is time for the people of the world to scream, "I know what you say your religion's manual says.  Now, tell me what it means!"  Until we try to discover what our Bible, Koran, or Tora  means this world of ours and our lives as we know them are in danger.  In the begining God created the heavens and the earth--does that limit how He/She did it?  Do we really want to limit the power of God?  Could we if we wanted to?   So many people seem too scared to accept the wonder of what we have really been given.  It is ok folks, relax.  God has already determined you are worthy of enjoying all that HE/She has created.  Enjoy!  
Larry

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend.  Have I told you lately that I love you?  I'm glad to call you my friend.  :)  

Chelle