Thursday, June 1, 2006

Letter to Lou Dobbs by Chelle Stockman

 
Regarding the rights and wrongs coming out of our representatives and this administration:
 
This is not witty but it is the truth. I write diligently to many congressmen and senators around the country, utilizing their fax numbers often and calling their aides to leave messages.  I am in the habit of thanking them when they do something of higher ethics.  I write to all parties involved in the different issues.  I watch Cspan to see how they present their arguments and then research when necessary.  I send them research as I did pertaining to Harriet Miers and Doncaster LTD when they were selling off their holdings to Dubai corporations.  They do respond. Unfortunately they made one right choice and one wrong choice as they allowed Dubai to control and oversee our Pentagon contracts.  As for the other areas pertaining to Doncaster/Dubai, we haven't acted yet.
 
 I've pissed Hillary off once but made up for it by asking her to reintroduce her brilliant health care reform that her husband helped to kill off when she was with her father as he died.  She was first lady then.  I love when our reps are informed but in many cases I found that they aren't given the correct information as in the case of our demands upon the EU.  This administration was supposed to give the house and senate a copy of this demand(19 page pdf) and made subtle changes to the copy the congress was given. 
 
This administration is being controlled by the man behind the throne, Karl Rove.  This man needs to be removed from ever practicing politics or economics in our country ever again.  Terms like "robust diplomacy" and "regime" (Rice's favorite) are products of Rove.  Even Rummy doesn't bark or sneeze without clearing it through Rove.  This president is merely a member of the sales force for an unseen but felt oligarchy and its my guess Rove is their CEO. That's all for now.

No comments: