Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fiction: Truth On Display

I logged on fully intending to visit the folks who hang out in the news chats.  I've been thinking about how we have collectively evolved over the past two years.  In 2004, we were quite polarized in views.  Then 2005 arrived and with it, I think we began to really listen to one another.  My intention tonight was to remind folks of how far we have come and that if we keep this up, we will find our selves unified.

But, I got sidetracked as I so often do.  The AOL Welcome screen caught my eye, which it rarely does.  It said, "Quake Raises WWII Ship From Sea Floor".  Suddenly, the fiction writer in me emerged. I allowed a vision to enter and entertained it along the many winding and twisted paths that my fictional mind so often does. I truly embraced this thought process because so much of these past few years has been lived in my critical thinking mind.  The balance between critical thinking and fictional visions has been sporadic and I've missed the more whimsical side of my imagination.

The Truth: Quake Raises WWII Ship From Sea Floor

Astral Truth:  Admetos, an asteroid for the past year has been working to cough things up that were thought to be long since buried as well as sending others below ground, even to their deaths.  This is an aspect that emboldens truth.  In other words, truths shall surface that were carefully drowned or buried.  Meanwhile others who appear to be insignificant, shall be buried revealing the truths about those who are responsible.  It will be up to everyone else to seek retribution and hold those responsible accountable as is the case in the coal mining travesties, but also, the World Trade Centers.

2nd Astral Truth: Neptune is on the run from his father, Saturn, who does not want the authoritarian truths to get out because Saturn thinks the power of truth should only be dispensed by him and only when he dictates.  Neptune hides out  and blends in.  Whenever Saturn seeks to kill his own son (truth) deception creates a fog, making the discerning of truths more challenging. But, look out.  When Neptune isin the clear, the truths will shake things up.

Considering all these things from a purely fictional standpoint, I remember how a year ago, or more, I made a list of the Neo-Cons that made the Nazis exploiting the "good Germans" look delicate when compared to them. Karl Rove and Dick Cheney were in the top spots.  The list had over 50 key players in this push for "compassionate" globalization.  I lit a black candle and prayed that the truths surrounding their actions would come to light.  Then I buried the list in the ground.  Ever since then, all kinds of truths are coming out little by little and these people are struggling to cover them up; meanwhile, the citizens are waking up and beginning to unite in their need for truthful answers.

So, when the quake shaking the ship loose entered my imagination, I saw lies that sunk that ship.  What an interesting story I could write about it, from a purely fictional standpoint of course.   That's all for now.

I'm going into the chats, as I first intended to do.

Enjoy your weekend folks!

Chelle Stockman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a black candle,  how symbolic

Anonymous said...

To Zz
What do you know about black candles? Yeah yea, they be black and they be candles, wicks respond to fire well, etc.  Outside the obvious, black candles have meaning?  What say you?

Anonymous said...

I know they burn just as well as any color candle, that's all I was sayin. yeah yeah yeah. the ol 0ne four three on ya as usual.