Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sunday's Dream Journal Entry by Chelle Stockman

 Many of you might recall that Lana Wolfe and Eve Rivers are people I dream of.  These people are parts of me and have interesting experiences.  Those of you who are aware of this know that these dreams seem to come true and are always glad when I turn the simple truths into fictional stories.  Lately however,  I am dreaming only of myself, but I tend to climb into the body of another and experience what they are doing along side of them.  They do not depart and I don't think they are aware of my presense.  I decided to share with you all my latest dream, because if any of this is true, it is by far one of the most interesting dreams I've had.  Bear with my amateurish writing style.  Writing a dream in the truth of how it happens is not easy to do and have it make sense, but overall, it seems to make sense to me.  See if you agree.
 
Dream Journal Entry Date
Sunday, September 30, 2007
 
Aboard an aircraft at or above the Stratosphere
Scene:
Screens and systems to monitor bodily functions
comfortable seating
 
People seen in immediate settings:
male assistants in suits
one wealthy handsome man
female in some kind of high-tech jump suit
 
At some point 2 A.M.-ish, I entered the body of a female in a parachuting type of jumpsuit.  She was about my age, but I couldn't be too sure.  The following recording of this dream I left my body for, is a mix of my perceptions and the perceptions of the woman whose body I entered.
 
For practical purposes in recording of the dream, "I = She".  That is, I shall record from my perceptions as though they were hers and I'll refer to her or she from "his", that is the wealthy man's POV.  That's the best I can do under this urgent spell of the dream.
 
He is some kind of powerful man, more powerful that a government hit-man, and far better connected than any other man of this earth.  He is a "Big Daddy" type which I'll explain as I get into the dream itself.  He is very well groomed, handsome even but not so I or she would notice because he also possessed a serious deadliness about him, especially at this time.  While he is powerful and quietly controlling, few of those he surrounded himself with could actually read him, except me because rumor has it that I/she could also be his opposition. Those who subscribed to his services, while viewing him as a threat, feared him more than the evil poops they hired out for their own protection.
 
This man has it all, holds it all and at anytime can bring to an end the evil enterprises of his competition. Even some of those he hired in trust feared him on the outside chance they should ever double-cross him. He takes care of those who work for him and at the very least, he has their complete trust. His people are the best and the competition has sought to eradicate some of those who have worked for him in the past, hoping to learn of his trade secrets.
 
As for his family, he has holdings world wide, mostly in business related to aviation and navigation, satellite configuration, etc. As I said, he is the "Big Daddy". His many children are his well attended holdings, his youngest being an exceptional navigational instruments company that is yet, undiscovered by the government goons of this world.  This family of his are well cared for and his returns are vast.
 
They specialize in every related industry and have one main enemy, that being those who manipulate enterprise and control the masses of civilians on earth.  Companies like Diebold, AccuVote, Certegy and even the USA's FTC are large opponents of his. He won't ever subscribe to their practices though they have done everything to court his cooperation in their plans, including the International Space Program. He will never adopt any of their type into his family because they have no financial conscience, suffer greatly from moral ineptitude, and exploit the poor globally.  The street wise urbanized folks call his enemies, "one mean bitch." 
 
That's pretty much the gist of his character; now as for the woman whose body I entered, I figure I must have had something in common to be so incredibly linked with her; for she dialogs with this man and I am not sure I understand what it is all about. Note that I, Chelle Stockman of Image Quest, know absolutely nothing about parachuting, jumping from high places, or landing. So this dream of mine is sure to have inaccuracies, not only because my own spirit inside this woman's body along side her spirit has influenced my own perceptions, but also because of my lack of experience in anything remotely related to skydiving.
 
So there I was, in a plane with my own personal landing gear strapped to my back.
 
His body language resonated with intentions I didn't have the time to understand.  I was the only who was chuted up which meant, I'd be the only to leave the aircraft.  I looked into his eyes and they betrayed nothing. So as he was speaking with some others, I chose to interrupt.  I thought this all had to happen and it would happen at my choosing, not the choosing by another.  With anticipation I said my goodbyes, my hands double-checking my odd headgear ( like none I'd ever seen on other jumpers) as though I were carefully checking my hairdo.  I said, "So this is it."  I smiled my most knowing smile and said, "See ya on the other side."
 
They all seemed to straighten in attention but their eyes simply revealed nothing of significance to me. So I jumped.  For a brief millisecond, I thought that because I hadn't packed my own landing gear (no recollection of having done so), I couldn't blame a soul when I hit the ground.  No siree, blame, like me, was out the door.
 
The sound of angels whizzed by my ears and what I heard made me glad, it was as it should be was all I could think. Sounds are important.
 
His voice came from inside my headgear. "You should have packed your own landing gear."
 
I said nothing.
 
"Imagine," he said, "living long enough to anticipate the ground as your face prepares to greet it."
 
"You are right about the anticipation, but that's all behind me now.  Did you know that the blues, browns, and greens betray their bounty? Kind of like the eyes to our souls.  Ya know?"   Colors are important and plentiful.
 
Now for the first time in a long time, he found himself willing to hear what he hadn't anticipated. He listened absorbed in the details as she was thinking (me too) that it was all so beautiful, magnificent really. "Breathtaking Jon."  I called him by his name which is spelled in my new mind a little differently than John. "You should see this."  An eternity seemed to pass in a moment, truly a twinkling of the eye.
 
He listened, forgetting for a moment to check the screens that monitored my/her bodily functions, then staying true to his carefully crafted persona, he asks, "So, this predicament means so little to you?" (the me inside her wasn't sure what to think--was he an enemy or was she an enemy, they both seemed a little familiar with each other)  "Any final thoughts?"
 
"Peace. Peace, Jon, has a bounty that can be felt when time spills." (I was thinking 'when time stands still.')."May you know such peace, Jon."   I thought at first that she was wry in a sick humor of one who was about to die, but then I wondered because of the level of peace I felt inside her.  Was she in love with him for allowing her to have this opportunity?  Silly stuff for me to be thinking at a time like this. It was almost as though her words were an elixir of appreciation or love.  At any rate, he relaxed for a moment and it was as though he were a tad enamored with her, what, because she is such a brave woman?  I could detect him wondering about her character but his eyes simply didn't change, not so that anyone standing in his presence could ever notice.
 
He, from the steely protection he stood within, glanced at the screens registering bodily functions. She wasn't at all agitated like her predecessors had been.  For a moment, he considered the idea that everyone had a compatible counterpart.  But not to be diverted from the mission at hand, he asked, "Not concerned in the least are you?"
 
She quietly laughed and said, "No accusations can touch me here.  This moment belongs only to me and I choose to share it only with you."  (Guess that neither of them knew that I was present.)  The way I figured it, I would enjoy the beauty of it for however long I could.  I mean, what had he expected anyway? Did he expect me/she to come undone and cry like a baby? Is he disappointed with me/us? Then I felt the air, warm, so hot, and cold, cold as it was hot, a cold that was hot, like a freezer type of burning but only for a moment, how strange. Temperature is important.
 
"Jon?  Have you ever felt the temperatures burn around you while in flight, the warm and cold air competing?"
 
"You act as though you never have."
 
"Honestly, until now, I haven't. I cannot even recall descending this fast.  It is as though the faster I go, time comes to a halt."
 
Her read-outs showed her to be consistently calm, which comforted me as I was along for the ride without notice.  No upswings or sudden drops of her neurotransmitters.
 
"Had you packed your chute, you would be pulling your chord in the next two seconds."
 
"No time for that now, Jon."
 
At that moment, a roar, a whoosh, a hand from Heaven yanked me/us to a new level of thinking.  So Jon hadn't meant for me/us to die- yet.  She said, "Wow, now this is a rush."
 
Indeed she was telling the truth as the screens revealed.  She was flooded with seratonin. Her predecessors who hadn't suffered heart failure all displayed a sudden drop of seratonin.  He knew from the beginning of this mission that she was not ordinary.  She is the 1st (of his opponents?) to capture his curiosity, in fact, she is the 1st human being ever to do so.
 
"So, this is what it is like.  I mean, other than in my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd ever be doing this."
 
He was considering the conversation she freely offered to him.  Conversation was something he always purchased.  She offered him her confidence, her trust and she did not accuse him.  (are they enemies or partners?) They simply oppose each other from time to time and though she constantly has interfered with his plans, he hadn't done away with her. Maybe that was because every time she did interfere, he had profited without calling attention to himself and without the loss of life.
 
"Are you going to give me any landing advice or am I on my own?"  I got nervous for a moment then realized she was making some kind of sick joke, or was she; didn't matter, she was calm and I was merely a witness.  At that moment, her chute disintegrated, a quickie type of fire then poof, not even an atom remained and thankfully, a second chute deployed.  Phew, she was a lucky gal.  This isn't at all the way I'd seen things on television.
 
Her vitals registered a subtle change- surprise.  She can be surprised--good to know.  (surprised that her design or was it his design, either way was she surprised it seemed to work or that maybe he saw to it that it would work, dunno.)
 
I was beginning to understand him a little, though he didn't change his mood, his voice seemed almost mocking, "Tug the left chord to steer left and the right to steer right.  The rest you'll have to figure out."   I began thinking, Okay, she has it under control, piece of cake.  Maybe that is because I wanted her to survive this so much and maybe I was being a little romantic and wanted her to live to see him at another time and make him fall in love with her.  I'm sappy that way sometimes.
 
We landed in a huge area, that from the sky looked larger than a natural preserve with a damn or reservoir and at that hour, no one was around.  From the sky just prior to landing,  we saw a point of exit from the area to our south.  Getting the gear off proved to be laborious, but hey, we landed!  She lives!--me too.  Before removing her head gear, she just had to speak to this Jon, one more time.
 
"You still there, Jon?"
 
"I'm somewhere."
 
"Just wanted to say thanks for the lift."
 
And with that, she removed her outfit and severed their contact.  Meanwhile, Jon while discussing unrelated events with those in the aircraft, seemed to purpose himself to forever keep an eye on her.
 
I woke up.  
 
I discovered the closest person to fit this character I inhabited, to be a woman named Cheryl Sterns.  I have nothing in common with her.  Well, she is 46,  I am 49.   She is C.S  so am I.  She is on StratoQuest and I have a salon called Image Quest.  Outside that, I cannot fathom why I'd enter her body.
 
Chelle Stockman
 
 



See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there may be somethin to this dream.