Saturday, January 17, 2004

Importance

The thoughts of others can wound us, especially if they ever mattered in the first place.  If someone were to speak ill of you but they held no significance in your life, would it really matter?  If they once mattered, even if they no longer do matter, would it affect you at all?  Be honest.  It matters.  The people online create a reality and once anyone enters that realm they become a part of that twisted existence. 

I have severed my ties from folks dwelling in their twisted realm because their reality does not appeal to me any longer.  I'm busy now.  I've got hopes and expectations.  I've turned a new page.  I'd like to go share it with those in a larger audience, you know, to crow, to sing about it.  I've instead told precious few.  I share the things that are important with those who matter now.  I'll duck the arrows of those less so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LANA THESE WORDS ARE EXCPTIONAL LIFE GOES ON AND I DONT LIVE FOR HUMAN APPROVAL THE SPIRITUAL TRUTH IS KNOWN BY WHO IT IS APPRAISED