Friday, April 22, 2005

Now, Go thank your Senators, please.

Subj: Letter to Senator John Voinovich & John Kerry  Date: 4/22/2005 2:34:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time From: Chelle Stockman To: GoddessOf7Worlds

Dear Senator Voinovich,
What can I say?   THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU.  Your honesty is something I've not seen a lot of lately.  Our nation is under a spirit of anti-pluralism and ill-liberalism right now. 

In regard to appointing John Bolton as the U.S.Ambassdor to the U.N.,we truly need to think on this.  We need discussion.  If someone has proved they usurp the the integrity and authority of others while alienating subordinates, we must not allow that person to represent us.

Your timing was brilliant and you made me cry.  To admit that you weren't aware of allegations that you heard them did a lot for my belief in our system.  With good people like yourself, democracy American style works.

Thank you for bypassing the labeling of democrats and republicans.  Thank You. 
I'm overjoyed to be an American.

Rochelle Stockman

Dear Senator Kerry,

THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU!  You are wonderful, sir.  I appreciate your patience and eloquence, your persistence and the way you handled the issues regarding John(the beast)Bolton.  You, Bidon, Boxer have a friend and concerned partner for America in Senator George Voinovich.  I'm telling you, I cried when American considerations seemed to be failing.  When Voinovich said he hadn't been aware of the sins of Bolton and until they checked things out he wouldn't be willing to vote.  Well, you were there.  I watched, glued to C-Span! 

I wrote him to thank him.  He deserves it.  You all do, well those of you who were more interested in truth than fighting the labels put upon us.  The truth is, this isn't a republican-democrat fight.  We are warring anti-pluralists and those possessed by a spirit of ill-liberalism.

Keep up the good fight sir.  I love you.

Chelle Stockman of California.

No comments: