Sunday, October 9, 2005

Bush=Weed in the Wheathouse


President of NOW and a columnist, Kim Gandy, has verve and enough nerve to explore that which is partially hidden.  I'm with her when it comes to exposing what lives beneath the rocks in nooks and crannies.  Of course, she tends to focus on G.W. Bush, the current president of the America that is blindly enslaving themselves to every one of their trusted institutions.  I, on the other hand, would begin with a timeline of GHW Bush, the father of the president of The America who has never questioned authority.  Then I'd bring all docs from every period since up to the Wheathouse Weed and bind them together.  I'd throw them all in the fire,.  In fact, there is enough room for all those Weeds.  But, I've overstepped my bounds.  That's one of there parables Jesus gave; therefore, it's most likely a job for the Angels.  Forgive me for this arrogance.

I had a vision today.  In the clouds manifested a dragon.  A child emerged in its mouth, an infant, I think.  As it moved it became an eagle.  A woman emerged in the eagle's beak.  It kept changing.  I wonder.

Monday is important for my family.  It is a day that I surrender my son to God's will.  On the surface it seems like surrendering him to the will of this administration.  I refuse to give this administration my son.  He is far too good for them.  Genesis 6:3 Then the Lord said, "My spirit shall not abide in man for ever, for he is flesh, but his days shall be a hundred and twenty years."  God was unhappy because they were doing as mankind always had; their intentions produced grave results.  In our time, nothing much has changed. 

People often say God did this, or God has done that.  Some question, "How could any god allow these hurricanes, poverty and wars?"  I say to you all; this was all predicted by the prophets long ago.  What you read in the Bible is prophecy. 

It hasn't got as much to do with God's will as it does the results of mankind's intentions.  War?  Man's doing.  Earth's destruction?  Man's doing.  Poverty?   Man's doing.  These things run foolishly off course from the will of God.  Still, some will blame God.

I go to the Army Recruiter with my son on Monday. My son.  He is brilliant.  He is far too good for this bunch.  In fact, our military is far too good for any of these goons who push the agenda of globalism and one world order down the throat of each country.

I was angry at Cheney when I heard him talk about going to war.  He said we would never go to war with a country that could defend themselves that that would be our demise; instead, fighting wars in countries whose people are unable to defend themselves makes better sense.  It would seem that Cheney, Bush and the likes of them are the type to kick a wounded dog.  That's all for now.

No comments: