Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Define yourself.

1) Spirit  2) Human  3) Member of a family 4) friend to friends 5) Wife  6) Mother

7) Active voice   8) Prayer warrior 

Through all this ,what fuels me is knowing without doubting that the hand of grace extended to me through my Messiah is what sustains me here and when my body dies.  This is by no virtue of my own.  I'm an American because I was born here and have no desire to live elsewhere.  My patriotism stems from the Constitution itself--kill it and my patriotism will be snuffed out. 

I believe in freedom both to believe in God and also to live under the precepts of our land while we are in this abode known as earth.  I believe that to live as spirit and as biological lifeform, we must seriously carry out our freedoms with carefully considered responsibility or pay the consequences on earth for the lack thereof.

Still, it is through grace and mercy that I'm delivered and so its only natural that I must extend the same to others.  This is my calling.  This is who I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister.. Amen!