Wednesday, October 20, 2004

No sense in being caught off guard

My friends who have taught me so much and those who I continuously discuss various globals subjects with, this is my morning thought.  I've said it to you all before that if we were to cut out pics of each of our leaders and stick them up on a wall, it would make the mafiosa look like boy scouts.  This morning my vision included the new alliances and their double talking promises to each other as being a coup to control the masses of this world.  We are being shepherded and rounded up by the current world leaders.  If they really had our best interests at heart, the problems we face in regards to civil matters, health care, and economics would be addressed.  Instead, we are all engaged in homeland and foreign security matters.  The leaders have no problem using intelligence forces to accomplish their goals, but when these forces find out who is really at the helm, their covert identities are exposed and then they come under fire for not doing their jobs effectively.  This is bullshit, my friends. 


I wish the secret service would pre-empt the group of global thugs who are perpetuating this war and all the other attrocities which lead to these wars.  The Putins, Cheneys, Chirocs(wishywashy putz), and Bushs need to be handcuffed and gagged for the next ten years.  These are the real thugs.  After what Bush has said about Putin, I see Putins endorsement and Bush's willingness to exploit that as a threat to our nation and to Russia.  They are subliminally issuing us a threat, "Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists."  Anyway we choose to go sounds like a losing proposition to me.

Watch for the next endorsements and go study everything you find on both sides, the fors and the against articles.  Lets formulate some scenarios together, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no comment