Friday, September 7, 2007

To Anyone Who Still Gives a Damn by Chelle Stockman

I am not flirtacious but since when does the average person care about truth? Anyway, below is a post I did today on my blog off the blogstream.com site. 


 Bin Laden Sham

By Chelle Stockman
 



First of all, I haven't been online for a long time due to events requiring my attention offline. That being said, I have some questions to ask of you folks. Do any of you find it odd that the news is putting on crap once again? Do any of you wonder why news programs exist other than to put out garbage? Do any of you still believe what comes across the airwaves???

I suspect there is an agenda that corporations (advertisers, sponsors, etc.)put forth through our so called news stations. These programs put out crap 24/7--the same thing over and over and over...

Last night they began their Osama (usama) bin Laden warnings about this evil man who wants to kill you and you and even you and God forbid, you too. Osama's popularity contest is temporarily overshadowed by a picture of a mother whose daughter went missing some months ago while crowds booed her. It would seem everything hinges on blood found in a rental. We shall never hear the truth but I betcha fiction writers can give us an ending, happy or otherwise. Then we are on to more bin laden stuff. We are supposed to be angered by the allegations that the mom of Madeline killed her own daughter in a campaign of hate against frustrated and heartbroken parents meanwhile we are supposed to live in a darkened fear that bin Laden has ordered yet another hit upon your head, my head and yes, your head, too.

I hadn't heard that he had forgiven us for our willingness to allow inconsiderate corporations to lead us to war, to allow us to rape lands for resources and displace indigenous folks; nor have I heard that he has forgiven us for our usury practices, adulterous propaganda and for having females as flight attendants on airlines. Has he lifted that fatwah against us? If so, then maybe this latest warning has some meaning but I am not buying it.

Why are they giving this man any more credit? I mean, he seems to hate everything we do, everything we stand for and everything we haven't got the courage to stand for like the things we put on to paper but don't actually subscribe to. You know what I mean, like our constitution for instance. Don't you think one fatwah says it all? I mean, how many fatwahs does he have to declare against us to be taken seriously? "I promise to send you to your deaths." Okay, so he has promised to kill us. One promise is enough but come on now, 3 is an "over kill." Look, if we captured this dude, the entire Islamic nation would be on us like vultures on a corpse. We could have killed him long ago and we did not. The news of a promise to hear from him on the anniversary of 9/11 is not news to us. It's not even good tabloid stuff for entertainment. It is merely bait for a fish that doesn't exist.

So, my suspicions fall upon the corporate driven media we are all beholden to for something that at least resembles the daily news. I ask of them, what are you not telling us that you should be shoveling your crap upon us yet another day in another week in a long decade of bullshit.

I used to respect jounalists but those who can still claim that watered-down moniker have fled to underground reporting. I say this because my observations since Bill's cigar fiasco with a Beverly Hills mother's daughter turned whore in a White House aides cap, has had me scratching my head. Remember the money Ken Starr cost Americans when he went after the Clintons? How many millions did it cost us to locate nothing more than a tiny little Cuban that was a tad naughty and led to the soiling of a chubby girl's dress? We should have been outraged. But alas, in retrospect, it was just a preview of things to come and voila, we are in Iraq, destroying a lot more than lives we never cared about in the first place.

I'm done with television. I'm done with advertisers. I can think for myself without having to be manipulated by these bottom line dwellers.

So we shall hear from bin Laden, big deal. Then what will they use to keep us from the truth; Terry Schiavo's brain will come alive again?

That's it. I've vented, and I ask of you who use your own brain instead of Ms. Schiavo's, please don't buy into this crap.

 

 

 
 
  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there ya have it, we should all use the brain the good Lord gave us.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning.  It's the husband's birthday. I got home from work a little after 3 this morning.  Yes, I said this morning.  The salon looks so nice, but I have a long way to go.  I'm eliminating stuff, just stuff, lots of it. I want to do things simply; trouble is, elimination of years of stuff isn't a simple thing to accomplish. But dig this. Around 2 am, two fellows made their way to my door.  One fellow had tatoos all over him and was bleeding from his face and scalp.  Turns out he just got out of prison after doing 20 years and got the shit kicked out of him for sticking up for 2 women whose husband/ brother n law were beating them. The husband/brother n law turned out to be a crazy maniac.
So I played nurse to the ex-con who was totally dazed.

Amazing stuff.  Amazing.

Chelle

Anonymous said...

yep, amazin