Saturday, July 17, 2004

Dreams

I forgot to blog my dream from two days ago.  Why would I blog another dream?   This is one of the kinds that gives me the willies.  The salon was busy and there was an energy that neither those of us who work there nor those whom we serve, brought in.  This "energy" simply didn't belong.   I went about my business throughout one morning and it dawned on me that a lot of stuff was out of place.   I found the first microphone.  Why one was hidden inside a stuffed animal--a cat.  Well  I sat down for a break at my puter and my nose was plugged.   I picked it and wiped it on a tissue and that is when a celing tile moved above my head.   I said, well, shit, "It's one of those reality television shows."  It wasn't of course.  I finally got to meet that "big brotha" from the 60's that everyone talked about.  You know...Uncle Sam's big brotha.   But the strangest thing happened.   I wrote into my blog online as well as announced that big brotha had arrived when  I heard someone inside a box say, "So much for that.  Let's pack it up."  Next thing I know, the salon was back to normal and we were free to work again.

So this was a dream.   I was thinking about it when someone in the chat started talking about the interference they were getting off their television satellites.   Another was in an unrelated conversation in the chat and was talking about bus schedules of Amtrak in their area getting totally screwed up because of the weird error messages coming through their terminals.    I went to another chat and they were joking or talking, I wasn't sure which but it was sure coincidental; they were discusssing some glitches at Logan Airport, wherever that is.  About that time,  Ale and I were having our own strange experience.   Our phones died like neverbefore.  I got a message that said, Area not allowed.  Then I got another one saying something about her being pretty much not from this universe, lol, but not in those words. (and this is real)   She got some even stranger ones and when whatever it was that seized us departed we were reconnected without a hitch. 

What could create such strange interference?  Big Brother?, or, some climatic interference such as a magnetic interference?    Hell, what do I know.   Eureka!   Hell!   That must be it.

No comments: