Wednesday, July 7, 2004

The outline

I outlined the story I hope to soon research.  It has to do with something I feared while up North.  Since it has to do with fire, I'm sure I'll dream of it through out this week and come up with pathways for the characters to take. 

I can't not write it, folks.  It comes from a place deep within me.  I kept getting, I don't know what to call it, psychic perceptions?   Geeeze, I loathe the word psychic.  When my body tenses as it did and my mind tunes into the environment around me as it did, my perceptions are accute and also accurate.  I must write this story and pray it doesn't come true-again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Chelle, it felt great to read you again.  Never fear your dreams, even the ones that come true.  All you are doing is remembering (something that happened lifetimes ago).  Go with it, revel in it and this time give it a happy ending.

Our intuition is our most precious gift from God.  Pray for strenght, guidance and then relax and open yourself to the infiinte possibilities.  

Truly talented writers like write from the gut.  I am happy to call you my friend.
Soly

Anonymous said...

Oh another thing.. I see I made two or three typos.. sorry I just woke up!! LOL

Love, S

Anonymous said...

Soly!   It's good to be read again.   I was away and logged on for a half hour.  Big deal.  I missed you.  You always encourage me to do what I am to be doing.   I thank you for that, Soly!    I love you.   Chelle