Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Good To Be Alive

Tomorrow, an online nemesis who became a friend of mine, had she lived would be 55.  She was someone I could respect even back in our time where we disagreed so much and she just plain ass was disgusted by my presence.   Happy Birthday, Jean!   I'll light a candle for you tomorrow.   I certainly do miss you.  You knew before you died to this world just how futile the chat living really is--all that pole vaulting over mouse turds.  You began to really touch the hearts of those you would have otherwise never concerned yourself with.  You sure expected a lot out of me and you know what, Jean?   I expected a lot out of you and you never disappointed me, honey.   Thank you for being you and being so true to who you were.  I could always count on you--always.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelle...that was a beautiful, touching tribute. I hope that you will eulogize me...soon.

Anonymous said...

Proser!  I would be honored to do a tribute to you but I'd prefer you were living to see it!  You aren't going anywhere so soon, so stop that!

Anonymous said...

no comment, but I bet you know whut I;m thinkin,...

Anonymous said...

I miss the early hours with Jean in the chat room, watching our screens over our morning coffee as the roomies woke and came online, sometimes the groggy minds were the funniest , HB Jean!!    (_)@