Thursday, July 1, 2004

What a day creates on the outside.

What image today? Work or play? How do I look to some, to all?

It doesn't matter as some suggest, yet, this woman I've become still plays the game.

So what game shall we play today? The rules are what?...and designed by whom?

                         Relax....             Sit Back....           Savor

Well After Midnight

No anwers.  What Jen and I'll be doing this weekend, I don't know.  It is a personification reckoning with natural and cultivated beauty, or that is what is supposed to be.   But what do I know of such things?  I mean, I see it everyday inside others, that inner peace or jubilee.  I see beauty, but ... backing up some.  I got a zit; she did too  She saw stretchiness to her skin; I done saw that coming a long time ago.  Youth dances all around you while  age bears different fruit.   Somewhere in the middle are the forties and fifties.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy it while you still got it baby

Anonymous said...

Larry, what is "it"?    What I have, is relative good health (thank you lord) and a hearty laugh.   I always thought that is what it took to be beautiful, so that is what I worked at.  Now I am finding that the knees disagree, the butt too, then there is the skin itself.  How dare they protest now, after all these years!   Why, even as I type this, I'm tempted to pull out the magnifiers.   While it reads large in the blog you see, this little box is so damn small.

Anyway, thanks for the words and speaking of words, some of the playfuls folks have told me about what some jackass has been saying to you in the chatroom.  Remember who my friends are, male and female.   Nothing has changed there.  Those are the only I speak to about anything and the super gardner isn't in the conversation.  But note, I'd talk to him before I would the likes of OldProd.  Okay?

Anonymous said...

I already knew that.