Monday, April 21, 2008

Letter to my Son regarding foreign currency by Chelle Stockman

Hi you.

I've not been going up North because every single time I do, you call.  It has been a few weeks now and you haven't called!!!  Do I have to leave to hear from you???

I've been volunteering for things like the binding arbitration stuff going on in our town. So, once again, I'm out knocking on doors for signatures.

Our town is going bust pretty much and making national news while we are at it.  I guess we are the barometer for the rest of the nation when it comes to our economy.

But dig this, Son.  Huge corporations, about a decade ago during the Clinton Administration, took American dollars and converted them to Euros and other foreign currency.  So much of their capital gains were diverted from our taxation radar and converted, a sort of global money laundering, if you catch my meaning.  Last week, by Wednesday, they began huge pull-outs of foreign currency and began converting back to American dollars.  Just as their actions contributed greatly to the loss in our capital reserves,  they will surely do the same to the currency exchange rate in the other countries.  If you know anyone who converted their cash into foreign currency, you tell them to convert it into American dollars right away or it won't be worth what they originally exchanged it for.  I do believe that by December, the value of our currency will begin shooting higher than the Euro and other such currency.  It isn't being spoken of, but every so often, you can see it trailing past on the lower tickers that constantly scroll by on news stations.  Still, the money experts have not mentioned it. Man, Halliburton, Trident, GE, even, they all cleaned up!!    I cannot fathom the profit they made.  I wonder where they'll hide it.  They'll have to hide it for awhile until they can reintroduce it back into our economy.  Maybe they plan to exchange it for the gold that was never accounted for in the trade center's destruction.  This is so darn fascinating, and not good, but fascinating.

Let me know when you expect to be visiting, please Son.   I sure do miss you.  Give your fellow soldiers my hellos. 

Bye for now.

Love,
Mom


No comments: