Monday, August 2, 2004

Blueballs

Ever wonder how the game of popularity  works?  Why people speak things about you that are 1) not true 2) never liked you before but can't stop talking about you even after 2 years of not one word to each other. 3) then start arguments in chat rooms your friends hang out in but you no longer do.    Well, I don't wonder about it.  I do have a friend or two who does wonder about it. 

A few years back, a drunken divorcee whose wife left him for a younger man keeping their house and kids while leaving him no choice but to move away; he popped online and found my friends and I congregated in the Playful's Chat.  Remember that name, Playfuls40s and 50s,  because it is synonymous for breeding ground of malcontent rattlesnakes. 

 We spoke, this Blueballs character and I several times, for about a year nearly 4 times a week. Asherah even met him--the only one from our chat that did, that I recall.   I think I knew every one of his personality changes and he had a few.  He had that terrible temper which frightened me, having been a victim at the hands of a man who claimed to love me--my hubby.  I remember when Blueballs had his dark moods, which was often, I used to wonder if he beat his wife, too.  I never told him that because he would get more frightening as time went on. He hated her and it seemed he would put me in her place as our conversation would take on a twisted tone.  Then a month later, he would be nice, apologize as a rapist might to his victim. This went on from month to month and I wanted to believe he would heal, but he never did. You can see why I quit speaking to this man.  He eventually went off on me because I told him I had someone I loved when he started getting all dreamy like, as if I were interested in anything more that friendship.  I, being married, was suddenly fodder for his verbal abuse.  Now, I ask you folks, why on earth would I want to 1) befriend him? 2) meet him ?3) ever want anything to do with him?  If you can find a reason, please go catch up with this sick soul and take my place.  I haven't spoken with him since Emma threw her New Orleans party and will never speak with him again.  He wants more than a "friend" out of women.  He wants someone who will love him as he tells them to, like he tried to  dictate to his ex-wife in Petaluma, just down the road from me. His daughter and son make him angry too as they remind him of what his ex-wife as he puts it, "stole" from him. It is my opinion that any woman who chooses to become "friends" or intimate with this restaurant manager of a man, will come to ill-fate.  His issues continue to flare up still unresolved.-- targeting me in the chat room I once enjoyed playing in.   I have proof to back it all up.  Someone logged the Playfuls Chat for one of my friends.  That friend sent it to me.  Know that I've never seen this man in person and he has an advantage over me, this Blueballs character, because I do post pics.  But if he ever crosses that line, the slap tickle game he plays with the rest of us will take on a new look.   What I want to know is how come this Blueballs dude doesn't hook up with Tam-Tjmeow?  They are both single, both psychotic, both believe their lies, and both think they know what is best for the world.  Maybe we can bless them with their own third world country and count our blessings that they can no longer re-produce.  Thank God for that!    How is that for leaving a Mark?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAT