Monday, August 2, 2004

Today

I'm on page 82 of my final re-write before a professional edits me.  I am so dismayed by my amateurish ways, but also pleased with the changes I made.  It isn't even about the "to be" verbs.   Those aren't as bothersome to me as some of the structural and content wise errors.   Oh, did I fail to mention that its a tough job, this thing we call "evolving"? 

Anyway,  I dreamt some strange stuff.  I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen to someone I love or someone they know.  Jen-Jen is in Yosemite with some folks I don't know.  This isn't unusual but her husband thinks she is cutting down weeds on the mountain side.  She is gold-mining with some friends who came upon an inactive claim.  I'm really scared.  I dreamt of a white wrecked car on a flatbed truck  I also dreamt of a creamy beige-gold Volvo or Audi.  There is significance.   The third dream, there was a beach I was sitting on in a place I did not know.  I was cold, but the waves were so soothing.  Then came a gentle rain and I went up to the nearest house for shelter.  Inside were tons of young people, but I was given some dry clothes and a cup of coffee.  Through that dream, as comforting as it was, I was still thinking about the dream with the white car.  It would not leave me in peace.  I had to wake up for peace.  Odd, huh?

No comments: