Sunday, August 22, 2004

The Slain Children in Jenner

Half listening to Fox for fallacy news, I thought I overheard them say the two kids in their 20s were from a Northern mountain area called Alegany, a known place where radicals of all kinds get lost.  I know that they had a gathering up there and while mainstream radicals flocked up to attend the meeting/weekend of celebration, I'm sure some of the seedier side of opposition showed up too.  To hear that these beautiful young vibrant kids were up from Alegany and died around Jenner sent chills up my bones.  Seems this is a repeat of something I barely recall from the 60's.   What happened to those kids?      Is it somehow connected to something that happened in Alegany on the 2nd weekend of August?

The kids as it turns out are Christian counselors and from out of state doing a young  person's trek.   So, who is responsible?  They are kind of trying to connect it to the Zodiac type killer to these kids.   They say that they were slain execution style.

No comments: