Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Him

He has made me know the true meaning of love for he has loved me as no other was ever capable of.  No greater love have I known.  I loved him as I'll never love another for no one out there was cut so perfectly for me than he was.  He has brought me the greatest joy and has made me laugh.  Nobody on the face of this earth has ever given me so much encouragement as he has.  Nobody will ever replace this man and his excellance so few know about.  He is royalty though some of you might consider him a royal pain in the ass, he is that too, lol.  <smiling> I'll always love him all the days of my life.  I hope you all will be kind to him when he is grouchy.  He gets that way sometimes.  Don't take him too seriously when his cantakerous mood strikes.  I love him. I just love him. 

 I love you, sir.  Hold my love inside your heart every day that you shall live.  Perhaps in the celestials, I'll join you.  You mean more than this world to me.  Thank you for every gift you ever gave to me.  But what you so most freely gave, your love, I will forever value.  Thank you for your love, my love.

No comments: