Monday, May 31, 2004

Life of trivial pursuits

There are excuses for chatting in chat rooms, like...I don't want to be alone, I want to bug others, I want to find my meal ticket, I'm looking for a way out of a relationship but too afraid to go it alone, oh its so fun ( get them to describe why), and for <cough> sex.  I used to think the people were half the way intelligent, but they have proved they aren't.  For those who want to find love, get out of the fucking chats because the only people willing to give you something close to that are players and you are just one more willing conquest. Enough said about that.

There are others who go there who are thinking about killing themselves.  Yes, they are convinced that not one soul would miss them if they did themselves in.  Their life outside sucks and online its made worse by the brash insensitivites (thanks for that word, J).  I've known a few and since I've been going through my own problems, I realize how true it is, that if folks ever do miss you, its when its far too late to do anything about it.(LY Wendy and Valerie andTy Lord for Robert.)

I came to that chat and loved folks, really loved them, got involved in their messes and cried to them, too, when I created messes of my own; but then I did something I had to do.  I pulled myself out of the chat.  That's right.  I kicked myself out because there became so few I could respect and they are always surrounded by duplicitous yo yos not equipped to interact socially on the internet let alone in public.  Until I heal and can live ammicably along side the internet inept, I'll be staying away.  They would all be shouting hooray if they didn't have their noses so far up some assholes  asshole.

No comments: