Monday, May 31, 2004

Its Memorial Day

Everyone got breakfast in bed this morning.  My mother-n-law told me I didn't have to do that for her.  She dislikes it if I am accomodating.  She seems to be looking for a reason to dislike me these days.  The boys say it is because she is old, but I know different. 

My sons were excited and so was my hubby.  I was able to please 3 out of 4--not bad.  Not bad at all.

I just paused for a very long time taking a chance that I would be booted.  Well, I'm back.   After I got booted, I cut my husband's hair.  Dan, Mom and hubby are going to the movies to see Troy.  I do believe they will be disappointed.  In order to act through an epic such as this, you have to make history, that portion of it, your passion.  I have a feeling the acting will be flat in comparison to the story they wish to rehash.  Guess I'll know soon enough. 

The one good thing is, I'll pretty much be alone.  Jess will be out in the neighborhood being the king of the road.  I'll be going back to bed.  There I can hide for a few hours at least.  Ho Hum.

No comments: