Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Rumors

I've been told to grin at others as they wallow in the mud, to grin as a Cheshire cat is wrong.  The man who said this is right.  But you know, the room logs are being blamed on someone I happen to like.  I didn't mention her name yesterday, though, I did try to hint to her what is going on. 

People form the strangest bonds online and they ruin others through forming them.  I'm telling you this, after what I've seen by the nature of these bonds, I have to ask what the hell are you grown ups doing? 

 When I met Emma, my feelings got hurt.  She was more interested in gossiping about Legs than hugging me.  Emma is a gossip.  That being said, all of us who are friends or were ever friends with her have always known that.  I watched as one of Emma's greatest friendships dissippated.  At the time, I didn't care much one way or another for either woman, but it disturbed me that a wedge could drive two people so far apart.  Now, I really enjoy the company of her x friend. 

What is going on in that chat room now, is something so utterly terrible.   Folks are using the wedge between the two of them to harrass the hell out of Emma and to pin it all on Di.   I hate it.  I don't like seeing folks harrassing Emma because I know how it hurts her.  Anyone who has ever known her knows this.  Two, to use and blame it on Di, well those doing this also know how sensitive Di is.  I can't watch this happen, nor can I grin like a Cheshire.  I can't believe grownups are doing this.  I just can't believe it.  What I once enjoyed, I no longer do.  I can't enjoy watching people being hurt by intention. No.  So long to you all.

No comments: