Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Letter of appeal to John Kerry

lanawolfe@aol.com

September 1, 2004

Democratic National Committee

Attn: John Kerry

430 South Capitol Street, SE

PO Box 96032

Washington, DC 20090-6032

Dear Senator John Kerry,

Republicans expect to nab the swing votes with emotional rhetoric based on fear and terror. Nothing good ever came out of fear and even the bible says to fear only the wrath of God. When you, John Kerry, speak, address the women voters and explain that they are the swing vote; that Bush is purposefully appealing to their emotional side counting on women being, well you know, women.

Republicans will forever remember the fact that you haven’t opened up your service records…without realizing it’s a violation of your rights.

Republicans will beef up our hatred towards “out-sourcing” and lay blame on your beautiful wife (they have already tried that in my circle and you should hear what I told them).

Mrs. G.W.Bush said last night how the women are free in Afghanistan because of her husband and how their little girls can now go to school; this while the Afghanistan people have been having the crap bombed out of them. What cloud do these republicans crawl out from under?

My governor, the Terminator, has told the people in California, jokingly several times, how he will push to change the constitution so he can become president some day--to which fools by the hoards rise and clap out their support.

Ron Silverman spouted pre-emptive maneuvers while the pontiffs exclaimed, “Get them before they get us,” and Pat Robertson suggested on the 700 Club that what we need to do is to go make martyrs out of every last one of them. Just what Republic is this?

Disturbing history;

Then president, Bill Clinton, nullified the Posse Cometatus Act and suspended the Habeas Corpus which paved the way for his Anti-Terrorism-Death Penalty Act. The first to exploit that was Governor George W. Bush. He moved in military fashion against a compound of people who didn’t rely on municipalities. There sin? They were waiting for Jesus to return. It was a pre-emptive strike against Americans using Military force and these were real modern day Evangelicals, not the cloned voters of the Republican Party. Timothy MacVeigh had family in the Branch Davidians and George Bush’s actions stemming from fear brought Tim’s revenge down upon the Oklahoma building. When he became president, he gifted us with the Patriot Act which reads very much like Hitler’s Enabling Act to the Germans in 1933. See what happens when we build on a foundation of fear? Fear and Revenge are deadly partners and foes of Liberty.

What I look for in our leader:

I look for someone who has the guts to tell us straight up that we aren’t a nation built on fear. I want a leader who will educate us in our Constitutional rights through writings to papers and speeches on television. Would you be willing to do this, sir?

I want a leader who will give us back our Posse Cometatus Act, our Habeas Corpus and abolish the Patriot Act.

I want a leader who will insist that all American Companies who out-source will respect the environment in every country they do business and pay all their employees a living wage, pay duty to the countries that house their business or make it known that they will be charged heavy importing taxes to sell to us if they fail to do so; that we won’t buy any of the products should they go into lands with the sole purpose of putting profits over humanity.

I want a president who will tell us who the unethical companies are so we can boycott. Again, this calls for the leaders to truthfully educate the people it governs.

I want a president who can reassure our neighbors as well as reassure us.

I want a president who will join the Kyoto Accords and push for a more healthy environment.

I want our navy to stop using the newer sonar submarines. Its killing the plankton on up to our whales.

I want social reform so people won’t lose their pensions because they aren’t married.

I want all our industries looked in to for ethical practices and…. I want our judicial system to punish people for frivolous lawsuits.

I want a lot, Mr. Kerry. Most of all, I want you for my president and Mr. Edwards for my vice-president.

Please go to ALEC’s web site (American Legislative Exchange Council). I want full disclosure on any proposal, petition, or legal document; that means ghost-writers of bills must disclose that they wrote it for their sponsors and name those sponsors.

I want more, but this is a start. Now if only we could convince the oil principalities and Bechtel that we really don’t need the blessings of the bottomless pit they call the Caspian Sea, maybe our sons and daughters in the wars will return. Maybe that will be our gift to the world.

I’m a mother of 2 and a wife of a non-working husband who owns a salon at the above address. I’m the sole supporter and am in great debt. Sir if I could afford it, I’d give you a lot. Still, please accept my 20 bucks and do whatever you can with it. I’m truly sorry it couldn’t be more.

Chelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are so blind goddess. From what you have written you have taken your thoughts right frome kerry's talking points, or you have been watching abc,cbs,cnn.  They are biased and you have taken the hook and swallow it. Try looking on the internet for your information and you will come to realize that all that you say is untruths. Even though, I believe you are young, from what you have written, keep up your passion, but try and get some facts before you write again. Do not let the kerry's and their ilk, lead you around by your nose. You are better that this, but you'll never know it till you get out from under and see for yourself.

Anonymous said...

I see I've arroused your republican chagrin.  Truth is, World Press News and news coming out of the U.K. are top sources and while I admit to watching Fox Fallacy News to look for the downside of publishing, many of us are aware of the government imposed media blackout.  U.S. news is watching only to see how our country intends to mislead us.  Two people I rely on for objectivity are Johnathan Randal and Gore Vidal.  I'll take their word over yours; what did you call yourself?...Kukoo?    I'm young to some and elderly to others and it is my experience that our civil rights have greatly eroded.  Glad you commented and glad I struck a nerve in you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, since when have our Civil Rights been eroded? I'm not aware that any of my right's have been eroded our violated. Please enlighten me on what Civil Rights of mine that have been eroded.

Anonymous said...

You must like me or you wouldn't keep coming back.  Just so you know, based upon your weak arguments and they fact that you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in your tush; you sir, are beyond enlightenment.  I can always pray for you.  That is one right they haven't taken away and with Bush for a president, he will soon govern the church.