Friday, September 24, 2004

Lies from our Media.

Yesterday I listened to two high ranking generals who just returned from the war in Iraq and they refuted every one of Cheney and Bush's premises.  They came out against their Commander in Chief and spoke of what is really happening over there. 

1) The roads are not safe anywhere to travel for individuals or those living there.

2) Only 19% of the people there could vote and they represent only one side of the people's opinions.  This would be an equivalent of only allowing certain Democrats to vote in an election because the Republicans couldn't participate.  Rumsfeld said, well an election with some people voting is better than no election at all.  This is typical of those coming out of the Bush camp.

3) These generals also said that democracy isn't for the people and that if only we had help from the countries our president has alienated, they would at least have a chance at a more fair election.

4) If we go and make a move for election in January the way things are now, we will be just beginning the war and all this since March of 2003 will have just been child's play.

5) We are no where near winning even one battle over there as we have been moved out of Fallujah and Najaf by those protesting our presence in their business.

Then I heard a woman address an international community and she spoke on 30 key points, no less, refuting every-every single word Bush and other "white" leaders say in regards to this world takeover in the name of the NAFTA and the World Banking Order.  It is about money.  It isn't about the people.   She said Bush and the others are in a dark country with dark faces and they think our salvation comes, once again, at the hands of a white man.  I am reminded of Bush's address to the UN two days ago where he referred to a little girl from Ruwanda as the "little creature."  I was so pissed because I could see his white robe and burning cross showing.

Cheney says, Kerry and Edwards have hurt our war efforts.  UMHUM, Sure.  We have failed under Bush to get help from the countries that we are supposedly trying to help.  Kerry is who they call out for and if the world were allowed to vote in our election, Bush would have been impeached a long time ago. 

We are being fed lies.  We are having our emotions manipulated by this presidency and its working.  Wewho trust this administration have a lot of blood on our hands and are the biggest fools who ever walked this earth.  We are those who listen to commercially sponsored news.  It's business as usual.  I challenge you fools out there to seek the friggin truth.  Instead of watching media driven rhetoric that only feeds you lies about a faulty product (bush-cheney-war effort), I suggest you go to news stations that the people pay for, the radio stations that give the people a vote.  Go to Npr radio and in the left hand corner you can type in your zip code.  They will guide you to the stations in your area that pick up the BBC  NPr and other more truthful stations.  If you cannot listen to them because of disturbance, then listen to them on your computer like I do.  You will find the link below.

 

 

http://www.npr.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went to see the captain
strangest I could find
Layed my proposition down
Layed it on the line;
I won't slave for beggar's pay
likewise gold and jewels
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

Ship of fools
on a cruel sea
Ship of fools
sail away from me

It was later than I thought
when I first believed you
now I cannot share your laughter
Ship of Fools

Saw your first ship sink and drown
from rocking of the boat
and all that could not sink or swim
was just left there to float
I won't leave you drifting down
but woah it makes me wild
to watch you try and spread your lies
and kill another child

Ship of fools
on a cruel sea
Ship of fools
sail away from me

It was later than I thought
when I first believed you
now I cannot share your laughter
Ship of Fools

The bottles stand as empty
as they were filled before
Time there was and plenty
but from that cup no more
Though I could not caution all I yet may warn a few:
DON'T LEND YOUR HAND TO RAISE THE FLAG
ATOP NO SHIP OF FOOLS

rigged elections are this administrations specality, now, if they can just get the world to swallow the BS, like we did....

Anonymous said...

Grateful Dead.  Ahhhhh, now I know what I want to hear.  Thanks for that, too.