Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Blessings!

Back on May 2nd, I wrote about the missing tankers and seems we have two more out of San Antonio that were conviscated by unknowns just last night.  Do I think it is terrorism?  Hell, yes.  Once again, I wrote the FBI.  I doubt if they read what I sent.   How much does anyone really listen to us ? 

Today is a very important day for me.  Besides being a full moon, oops forgot to light the candle, its a day a contract was forged that forever changed my life. 

I'll go to the downtown celebration we have on Wednesdays.  Its my favorite thing about Vallejo.  Tomorrow of course, will be open mic night--poetry!  woohoo.

Alma is back, too, safe and sound.  She was gone, and now knows we had not forgot about her.  How can you ever forget those you love?

Be blessed this day all you people.

No comments: