Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tuesday

It is morning.  I've been up for 2 and a half hours now.  It is 4:37 pst.  Soon, I'll go to work, mop the floors, get all the videos categorized, do my sister's hair and take a snooze. 

Have I said that I wish Ralph Nader would withdraw?   I'd rather have Pat Paulsen and in retrospect, the country would have been in good hands.   I mean, is anyone really qualified to run this country?  A good person is what it takes.  What kind of good person?   The kind that loves the country as Reagan and Carter did.  They didn't look so good on paper and the emotional take on those men falls flat.  But they were both, non-judgmental individuals of strong and practiced faith.  They were tendered by their love for us, our ideals, our constitution, and due process pissed them off as much as it does us.  Grin and bear it, was the way of their days.  I think the next few elections could better all the previous if we choose the candidates by their supporters.  Supporters sometimes have unethical practices.    BBL   gonna go watch the news.

Borrowed Time

Out from behind a boulder came the warm winds and his essence danced before me.  I was awestruck and surrendered my breath unto the force.  Timeless expression and time again, in a gust it carried his emotion with words.   Those words? "I LOVE YOU!" Then out he blew.  But on the more gentler breeze he drifted back in and the breeze whispered, "I love you.  I have always loved you and I will always love you.  You know that."   I smiled, I cried, and gasped to catch my breath.  Today I got to dance with the wind.

No comments: