Saturday, June 19, 2004

Dear Friends ( you too, Groove)

The writers have come up with a new screen name for me but it has been taken.  So I did a knock off of that name and am not sure I like it.  I may try again, but, I am going to go slow on Goddess as I have picked a few weirdos up on my tail, and no, I don't mean you folks.   LOL  Some of you are probably going, big fuckin deal, so the hell what, or omg another name.  Well, there is a reason I am telling you like this. 

I won't be pulling any fast ones on you people, that goes for those I like and those I don't care for.  If you don't get an email from me with my phone number in it to verify it is me,  it isn't me.  I don't go to the playfuls under any name but northcalwoman or goddessof7worlds.  I won't be "spying" on you and I won't come to "blackmail" you.   If I want to bite you, I want you to be sure you know its me doing the biting.  I'll do that only under Goddess.  It is only fair. 

What I want you folks to do, is to enjoy yourselves.  Please.  Go online to visit and have fun and relax knowing that at least one of us won't be fucking with your minds.  I give you my word.                                         Chelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelle I don't understand why you'd feel the need to write this comment.  FRIENDS, true FRIENDS would never doubt you or consider that you have a hidden agenda.  Those who are NOT friends, the sad, pathetic, jealous and simple minded shouldn't even be taken into consideration.

I have told you time and again... associate yourself with like-minded, like-hearted people and get rid of the trash.. both on and offline.

Having good energy near you is the only way to help yourself recover.

Know you're loved, Soly