Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Broken to Lost-Journey to Treasure

I've got some errands to run, its nearly 10 here on Tuesday.  Okay, so I've got a ton of errands to run and I don't wish to, but unless I wake from this nervous breakdown real soon, I'll die under the burden of things left undone. 
I lost my heart you know.  Unless you are a brave soul, do not contact me.  I'm ruthless and unforgiving right now, way beyond bitter. ( can i get some bitters with that sour?)  So, instead of doing all my chores, I'm going out to buy some sneakers, sweat some, and walk walk walk.  Yes, I'll be looking for my heart.  Last time I remember having had it, it was broken.  When I find my heart, I'll contact you who aren't my friends.  I only have patience with those who love me back right now.  I want to love the rest of you as I once did, I want to.  I want that spring time innocence back, so I don't begrudge you of what little pleasures we can find in this life.  I hope when I do come back, I hope you will find it in your hearts to forgive me of my anger and lack of respect towards you.  I wasn't born to be this way.  I've allowed life's circumstances to rot me out is all.  See you all real soon, I hope and until then, have fun, enjoy life, and please take good care of yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelle, you are such a lovely soul and free spirit.  It pains me to see the anguish all this has caused you and it deeply disturbs me that you are still wrapped up in others while your own heart has not even begun to mend.

It is okay to be a bit selfish.  It is actually healthy.  Broken heart or not.. some folks just are not worth your time or worthy of your worries.  Surely you have more pressing and imporant (not to mention interesting) things to do, worry about and concern yourself with than  poor souls who are intent on destroying the lives of others as much as their own.  (I use the term "life" loosely).

Heal your pain, gain your strength and focus on you.. only you.. for once, and from now on, forever.  Tomorrow will bring its own tribulation, so be prepared to toss back any shit Life throws at you.

Life is a tennis game sometimes and your swing better be a fucking hard one.

All my love and prayers, Soly

Anonymous said...

Soly, as usual, you don't abuse my heart, no. Instead you build me.  Thank you.  I'll try to not concern myself with others and their well being (laughing here as I wonder how the hell I'm gonna do that).  What was the title on that 70's book, I'm okay...You are okay.   Something like that.   Thank you, Solaine.