Thursday, June 24, 2004

For the love of humans.

In the course of a lifetime, I've been touched by some remarkable souls.  They are busy being themselves, healing from illness, overcoming the devastation of divorce or the loss of a loved one, working through sudden poverty, you know--trials and tribulations.  These people don't know how much they mean to me.  It may not seem like much if I were to say, Tammy(tamamme38)--you are like the fresh morning dew drops on the leaves of the cottonwood trees; or ,Bruce(Justamaleflirt)--the mighty oak doesn't compare with your steadfast holding in life , or... and... or.... 

No, it probably doesn't seem like much to the people who are constantly being thought of because they go through their life unaware how much they bring to the lives of others.  The OldShaggers and Solys of this world are wonderful souls who take time to touch other people.  I wish I would do more than think about them.  But I do see you all in the dew drops, rain drops, sunshine, ripples upon the lakes and some I even see in a horse's ass.  LOL  (that's all of us at any given time--been there, will do that again.)  I ask of people who happen to read this, please don't think you are worthless.  You sure bring a lot more to life than you realize.  I'm proof of that.  You are all so human.  I love you for that. 

Speaking of love,  I sure do miss madpuppy.  Pup, wherever you are, please take care of yourself, and find humor in the day.   I think of you daily and have worn the little bear about my neck in the medicine pouch for a week now.  Heal.  Be.   Be healed and come talk to me.  As I type this, I see that crazy smile you get and the mischievious glimmer in your eyes.  LOL    I miss ya, sir.   I believe there are quite a few of us who do.

No comments: