Tuesday, June 15, 2004

There goes another Butterfly

If butterflies and caterpillars were human, the caterpillar would be jealous of the butterfly's beautiful form and grace; and, if that were so, could it also be said that a butterfly would look back upon the caterpillar and in jealousy cry because the caterpillar has its whole life ahead of it?

Back to the Bone?

The margerine substitutes are now available with Calcium ( isn't margerine a butter substitute?).  I made the conscious decision to not buy Margerine or it's substitutes, most especially if they contain calcium.  If margerines and the substitutes are clogging our arteries, we can look forward to new plaques, heavier plaques like those containing calcium.   Imagine...we could be a pillar of salt someday as we look back upon our diets and say, "I wish I would have known then what I know now."

Weary Haze

As I crested the horizon of Oakwood, the haze below was telling.  In times of war, our fuel isn't as clean.  There is a more noteable sign of pollution.  Take a look at your surroundings and know that when its all said and done, we will all have to chip in and help clean our environment.  If we slowly work together it will help to curtail the blame which has no worthy purpose.  Let's see what we can do about this when it's our turn.  Okay?

9:00 pm.  just woke a half hour ago

I got an email from the chat room I used to go to.  With an exception of going in twice under a new name one of those times getting my feelings terribly hurt by Larry, let's see, that was 3 weeks ago, yeah.  The anniversary celebration has been exactly a month today since he hung up on me-his pride is larger than it has a right to be.  Well anyway,  I get my email and my heart is racing, imagine, its been an entire month.  I gulp, my heart is racing and I begin to sweat.  Okay so its hot outside, but the sweating now had a more surreal purpose.  What did the bafoon send me???  Some bullshit quote from a Lance wannabe, Lance is his best online friend<cough>.  To think, I once believed there was such a thing as excellence about Larry.  I wanted to tell him off so damn bad.  I've got some yelling to do to that "boy".  He can't take it.  The dude yellows when someone raises their voice.

I deserve so much better, Larry.  I really hope you read this and see how foolish you are.  To think I put Janiva back on and listened to the cd with her and her hubby, your least favorite one.  (guys dislike the husbands).  I felt a little better adjusted today, Larry and after one month, you have some nerve to send me your first words and they aren't even yours!  They are the words of a jackass wannabe! Your pride still means more to you than I ever did.  Larry, don't you see the woman pretending to be this lance does not have your best interests at heart?  (wondering when you will ever learn who really loves you).  Would you believe that I did i.m. that person?  Would you believe that I was in ims with Vickie when I did so and that we laughed?  Would you believe that those words weren't even close to what I said?  No, your pride won't allow it.  I'm angry with you, Mister and you have never seen me this angry--not even close. Your pride is so huge that if it could fuck me, I'd be smiling instead of crying.

No comments: